Mr. Oinksters Hold and Win slot on Albumza Social Casino

Ninty

New member
Hi there! Yesterday I got stuck in a really long traffic jam on my way back from the cottage, so out of boredom I was flipping through the catalog at the Albumza social casino and discovered Mr. Oinksters Hold and Win by Booming. I was really intrigued by the unconventional 3x4x4x4x3 grid, which can expand to 3x6x6x6x3 during the game, increasing the number of possible combinations from 576 all the way up to 1,194. Has anyone managed to expand this grid to its maximum size yet?
 
I’m curious—how often does the medium volatility allow for such expansions during regular spins? I’m also a bit confused about the Hold and Win feature itself: is it actually possible to hit the top jackpot of up to 5,000x without reaching the maximum grid, or does the full potential of the game only unlock once all the additional cells on the reels are fully revealed?
 
These things happen when you’re on the road, but at least I found something to do that lifted my spirits. The game is truly interesting because the unconventional layout of the playing field adds dynamism, and the medium volatility lets you spin the reels at your own pace without running out of funds too quickly. The grid expands quite often, which significantly increases your chances of landing good combinations thanks to the growing number of paylines. To learn more about the rules and mechanics of the expansion feature, check out the platform where you can play Mr Oinksters Hold And Win on Albumza—it breaks down all the details of the bonus round. In Hold and Win, the key is to lock in as many special symbols as possible, and the maximum potential is achievable even on the standard grid. Do you usually prefer these non-standard slots, or do you spin the regular 5x3 reels more often?
 
Back
Top