I goofed hard once. I put One Restore into a bucket that previously held bleach. I washed the bleach bucket with water once, however I later learned it hardly made a difference. The hose running to my chemical injector also had residue of bleach in it.
Needless to say, I was surrounded by trace elements of chlorine gas for a few minutes, my chest burned, my heart hurt, and shortness of breath ensued. Only takes a little bit!
Steve I am not following your answer. what is the hazard of mixing the two ??
I agree saftey first. I did not know that they neutralize one another. I have mixed the two together with great results. I must admit that the first time i did it the foaming reaction did catch me off gaurd. After a minute it calmed down and everything was good.They can produce dangerous gasses and heat and neturalize each other. I was just trying to point out that everyone should know what chemicals do when mixed together. Bleach and acid are the ones you should be concerned about mixing. Point being, understand how chemicals work and react. I just want everyone to be safe.